Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The beach

So we stopped for the night at a minbak on the beach. A minbak is one of the many options of sleeping in Korea. It has a room with heated floors and it provides some blankets and pillows. There is very little furniture and it sleeps 7 to a room. (You can't have furniture if everyone is expected to fit on the floor. Since there was little to do in the minbak we went a venturing to the beach. Again for any of these photos click on them for the enlargement.
A shot of the pier.

A shot of the dinosaur walkway lit up at night with green lights.


The pier

The view across the bay.

Dead starfish on the pier.


2 comments:

  1. I can post on this? Score! Picture #2 is my favorite... I do love me some light globes hovering in the night. Skål!
    ~Rommel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I'm glad you like them! I love the night setting on my camera, it makes wandering around at night even more fun!!!

      Delete