Friday, June 22, 2012

Celebratory activities

TREVI A German Brew house in downtown Ulsan. We met up there with Erik for some beers and good conversation.There was a scoop of ice cream on bread on the menu and we knew it was all good from there. So we sat on their patio and tried some of their home brewed beer. 
 


SUSHI  We headed over to our favorite sushi place and enjoyed some fine sushi.

FERRIS WHEEL  Then we decided to finally check out the ferris wheel on top of a 7 story building. No big deal. 
 A picture of Ulsan from the ferris wheel. 

A picture of the ferris wheel from the ferris wheel. 
 A picture of me pretending I'm not freaking out on the ferris wheel. 

Celebratory hanging out with an adorable dragon after the ferris wheel ride. 

D'MARIS  Delicious meal at a Korean buffet. Excellent and awesome. Amazing food, good company.
 Here is a picture of some sushi, some deep fried things, and some seafood.
 They also had punch! This is a delicious cinnamon punch with pine nuts in it. YUM
 More seafood and desserts! Also I helped myself to some lemons hanging out with the seafood. So delicious! I miss lemons, but I refuse to pay the outrageous prices here! 

In addition to these activities I also got some laser hair removal action for my armpits... but that's another story! Soon to come!

xoxo Claire

P.S. I'm an adult now apparently, I can do what I want. Including laser hair removal...

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how the laser hair removal goes!

    Also...are you guys ever going to eat sushi at home again after eating sushi in S. Korea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting about the laser hair removal soon, but of course we'll eat sushi at home! The sushi here is really different, and I totally miss American sushi. I'm looking forward to it when we come back!

      Delete