Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A peak at the city



 So I was all "ba hum bug hatin' on Korea" and Dory accurately pointed out how good we have it here. We live next to an amazing park, with a bamboo forest, a riverside bike path that goes for like 15 miles and a string of mountains. We're in a city that has tons to offer and a connection to Western culture with nature right in our back yard. So what I'm saying is I'm starting to enjoy the country of Korea a bit more.





Deep fried hard boiled egg. Deep fried shrimp. Deep fried etc...
I went downtown the other day in search of ever so many places. I found two. One was closed (and the primary reason I was downtown) and the other
was off in a distant part of downtown I hadn't
 ventured to previously. It was a nice day so I
wandered. I found Foreigner Mart and got some
Western goodies,and on my way back I found
some blueberry flavored chocolate covered 
in chocolate powder. 



The ferris wheel on such a pretty day


Tuna, kim chi and cheese panini and a salty affogato... yum?

Spring flowers and new growth


1 comment:

  1. Claire, thanks for your comment on my blog. Your pix are so gorgeous, I can't wven imagine the beauty and the food, and the sites you're experiencing. Julie

    ReplyDelete