Saturday, October 3, 2009

YOU THERE!

I WANT YOU!
I feel SO GOOD, like the whole world is magical! I love this season. The weather here is sooo amazing. It's like spinning under a clear night sky in a slightly too baggy sweatshirt. Its comfortable and beautiful and overwhelming. It's rainy and about 50 F (~10 C) Its so windy I feel like I'm gonna get blown away, and maybe I wouldn't mind if I did. I've been thinking alot about my future. And I've decided I want it! I'm excited for it, and it feels right this time! I'm searching for internships all over the world starting either in January or May. Do you know of one? Sometimes I think about why I'm not in a relationship. Maybe its because I don't want to have something I can lose so easily. It was painful to lose the last one I had, so I want to make the right decision this time!
kisses kisses
LOVE Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment