Sunday, October 18, 2009

"Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise."

So I have been feeling ultra secretive lately. So much more than usual! Which is an abnormally high level anyway (or so I hear). I don't really know who reads this. So I'm not going to go about shouting all the things I have to say to just anyone who will stumble across this. My life is going really well, and so many good things have happened this past week.

"When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it."

So I have decided that for halloween I would like to be a bumblebee, but I don't want to be the normal sexy bumblebee I want to be a largely round awkwardly bumping into everything bumblebee with the inability to realize it isn't a sexy bumblebee. I want to flirt with everyone.

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway."

In other news I'm really into several songs right now that I feel like give a really good impression of where my life's at. So I encourage you to check them out!

Owl City- Fireflies (song)
Adrienne Bailon- Big Spender (song)

Other things I'm really into right now:
Ghost Hunters- Season 5 (TV series)
White tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment