Monday, October 5, 2009

wooo

Okay! So here is the deal: I miss all of you tons. Where are you these days?? Why are you not with me? So I will give you a list of my favorite things, and tell you what I did this weekend. Will you do the same for me?

Favorites this week:
Snow Patrol- Chocolate (song)
La Roux- Colourless Colour (song)
Once (movie)
Buttercup Festival (web comic)
YOU!

So I took some time away this weekend, and I looked into my future. I decided what I want to do and I made an action plan! This (not) surprisingly did not yield solid results, but I feel much better with the plethora of ideas now floating around my head. I'm looking for an internship abroad this spring, and I'm applying to a master's program in Lund Sweden for next fall. And then I worked a whole bunch! WooHoo!

xoxo Claire

3 comments:

  1. My new favorites:
    lentils
    pomegranates
    tea
    massive, indiscriminate flirting
    watching Glee
    dark navy blue nail polish/silver nail polish

    What I did recently: absolutely nothing except school, tea, and watching Glee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lund, wow!
    And: I also like the movie Once.
    My favourite things lately:
    BERLIN
    Helsinki
    Fall leaves

    ~Maija

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Maija!! I also really like Helsinki, its probably my favorite city on that side of the Ocean. I've heard a bunch of really great things about Berlin, and I should probably go there. And yay for fall leaves! Fall is the best season ever in my opinion :)

    Dear Hannah,
    I approve of everything you do :)

    ReplyDelete