Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goes on

Hi, I have two jobs now.
Its great! (do you believe me?) Its actually not as bad as it might sound (and I'm starting to break even with all my extra expenses up here). I only end up working about 35 hours a week. (which is almost normal for a person my age I hear) It would be nice if it were all at once (8 hours a day...), but its in 3-5 hour streaks which makes my days awkward and full of points where I have to time my activities so I can get back to work on time. I've started highlighting in my day book and on our shared work schedule calendar all my shifts in colors depicting the different working establishments I'm at. One of them is right next to my gym so that is good! and encouraging too. I've been doing extreme yoga with the P90X program and jumping on the trampoline Eric and I got.

I've pretty much given up drinking and TV shows. It feels so good. It always made me sad the way those two things effected my mental ability and life in general for the negative. I've been writing, drawing and creating in general a lot more and the experience of that is so fulfilling. My art show will now be able to include drawings and not just collages. (Dory I still have that collage I was making you when I moved up here). I am very happy with these things.

Eric has been doing a lot of research into the stock market and he's found several good companies he wants to invest in, and a discount trading site he likes. He's off to the bank tomorrow to get that ball rolling and we're both really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment