Saturday, March 26, 2011

Life

Its hard to know what to do with one's life. I normally swing between different lifestyles, and I guess I'm just exploring to see what I like, or what works for me. But I have a hard time deciding what I think is fun. What is fun anyway? Its always been one of my big questions. I know what I enjoy, and that must be it, right? I also know what I don't enjoy. That can't possibly be fun can it?I could list all the things that fit into these categories, but that couldn't possibly be fun could it?

I've been doing alot of contemplating and cooking lately. And where cooking normally makes me feel great, I seem to be finding disappointment. I'm never impressed with what turns out. Perhaps this is my fault and I've lost my pinash? Is that a word? I don't know.

Sometimes I miss places that I loved being. There are times for no reason what-so-ever that I am reminded of somewhere I've been and it always brings back the memory of what I liked about it. Its nice to be reminded so often of things I thought were good, but it also creates a strong nostalgia, of which I am always suspicious. I think I'm starting to buzz again with that lofty traveler's ambition to leave, to explore.

xoxo
Claire

Also, here's a listening to list:
These strangly describe the exact opposite of how I feel, but are such good songs! Enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment