Wednesday, January 13, 2010

To make it more interesting

Hello!
I have several new life goals that I would like to share with you. These range on several different spectrums of life's brilliance and edges of obscurity, and I would like to invite you to join in the fun.

1. I would like to live outside with a minimum of "civilized" tools. I'm thinking of starting in short bursts testing out my skills and working in a team. Things I've thought important enough thus far to include: tent, sleeping bag, knife, flint, and steel pocket knife. Please don't hassle me too much about all the details in this one as I haven't worked out all the kinks, and I'm already a bit sick of people asking me how I plan on cooking a turtle.

2. Making authentic Victorian era clothing and wearing them around in large groups. I think this one would be most effective with a large group of girls, but a few guys couldn't hurt. I can imagine any ordinary activity would be sufficiently entertaining in such dresses.

Do you have any new goals I haven't heard about?

Kramar!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. My one big goal for this year: get out of the country. I think I can check it off tomorrow, not accounting for flight delays and/or cancellations.

    Tips for yours: 1) Get an axe. It can do things that knives cannot. 2) Look into Amanda Palmer. She is a veritable role model.

    ReplyDelete