Friday, January 15, 2010

babies

hey there!
So guess what?? I'm not pregnant. Oh man I really hope that isnt' a surprise to you. Bunches of people in my family be poppin' 'em out recently (or in the near future) though. three of my cousins are pregnant (two due in feb. one in april) and another just had a baby girl (Sophie!) three months ago! I think babies are adorable in burst of one or two hours, and I even had a dream the other day that I had a two year old son. It was the most awesome child I have ever encountered anywhere (reality or subconscious) and thats about par for my dream children (always awesome, always boys). But what prompted me to tell you all this was the celebrity Katy Perry's recent twitter response to pregnancy rumors about her, which is as follows:

"ur gonna make me cry, maybe that's my period tho. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BLEEDING. Face. Better luck next month peepz."

My favorite part of this succint response is when she says "Face." lol what? so great.

Sort of related... I told you my brother got married a while back right? Well he also got a new job recently, and bought a house DANG. So JJ if you're reading this I think you know what comes next *wink wink*

Kisses kisses love Claire :D

No comments:

Post a Comment