Saturday, November 7, 2009

Realignment

you ;)
So yesterday was really nice. It was also very awful. Terrible day. I tried to go to class, but I was 15 minutes late, because I wanted to sit calmly and drink some coffee. Then when I got there, the classroom was empty and incredibly hot. So I guess they moved? but didn't leave a note. There was no email cancelling class and there was a paper due that day, so I imagine if it had been cancelled she would have said something? So I went and sat outside and wrote a poem. I haven't written a poem in nearly 3 years. Its a lot different than my older ones, but maybe thats not bad. Then I did a whole bunch of laundry, and I despise doing laundry with all my despising ability. But now I have clean clothes so thats good. Then I went to Murphy's and it was mostly an amazing reminder of how much I can't stand that sort of atmosphere. I never have fun, and I don't know why I keep thinking that'll change. So basically yesterday was this whole big great reminder of all the things I love by being all the things I don't love. So now I remember and Tomorrow Ian will be in Illinois! and we are going to see Megan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment