Monday, November 16, 2009

the future is waiting!

Hello!
So, news of the future!! I applied for this leadership conference, and I got wait-listed! but that is okay, because I was always a bit ambivalent about going anyway. Now I can spend that week working or sleeping and it will probably be just as useful. Also holidays are coming super fast and this semester is almost over! I can hardly believe it. I am hopefully going to make another homemade pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving most of all. It is 100% my favorite holiday. Food and family without the awkward feeling that there need to be presents! And also I love Turkey. And mashed potatoes. And stuffing. And pumpkin pie. And yeah. How is school going for you? Miss you tons!
puss och kram!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment