Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whoo Employment!

HEY THERE!
I'M WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Okay. Done with that. I got a job! I am totally an employed individual now! I work as a cashier girl at forever 21. Perhaps you know it? It is super trendy, or so I hear. I like it because I can still wear whatever I want basically when I'm owrking. The only down side of course is no burritos, but it does pay so now I have money to buy them in my spare time!! I move into my new apartment tomorrow, and I am super excited and sort of nervous. I will finally have internet at home again! YES!! and my own kitchen (which = super fun cooking times). But I also start school here pretty soon, so that is sort of lame. I'm a little nervous about living alone, but maybe it won't be too scary? My besti is home from Egypt for a while and so that ensures super fun times until late september. I am thinking I am going to save up some money from my job and buy myself a plane ticket next may. Perhaps a road trip along the coast of France? down to Portugal? The possibilities are endless!!! Any ideas, opinions, etc? I also started watching True Blood with my friends. Have you seen it? They apparently speak Swedish in some episodes, because one of the vampires is a really old Swede. Kind of neat. There is too much violence in it for me to really like it though. It makes me sooo anxious! Tonight I am eating food with the fam. My brother, his fiance, and my dad. Their wedding is getting super close and I am excited for that too. I still haven't decide if Im taking anyone, but I'll probably just end up going stag, all classy style like I do. And the bachelorette party! that is super soon too. Oh what fun it promises to be. Maybe I'll even drink with the girls! who knows! I'm still really enjoying being sober all the time. My favorite pub serves orange soda on tap (free refills!!- but don't get confused I don't pay for things anyway). So those are probably all the things you wanted to know??
puss och kram
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Yay so excited for your jobfulness! And new apartment! It sounds like your life is getting a kick in the ass to run along at an ever increasing speed - be careful you don't burn out. I was very proud of myself today...after a busy day of class and fencing I stayed up all night making an artwork for my hall's art show and then continued to have a normal day today, even playing an hour of soccer. This reminds me of our crazy travels - sleep deprivation is no longer a source of anxiety for me, but a challenge :) Thank you Claire. Glad that you are healthy and happy - I can tell this intuitively by your use of the word 'super' (6 times in above blog).
    Puss och kram
    Tropisk fisk

    ReplyDelete