Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello!

Dear Friend,
I hope this letter reaches you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to let you know that I've started a blog, and in this blog I will tell of my adventures, luck and misfortunes! Each entry in this blog will be written in the form of a letter, and each letter will be written specifically for a friend of mine and posted here shortly after it is written. I am not going to post who the letter is written for but you are more than welcome to guess in the comments section if you would like. This will hopefully be a pleasant and fun way for me to let everyone know what I am doing with my life in a more personal way than a usual blog. The internet connection in my life right now is quite spotty so the first of the updates may not come for several days and it may be several letters at once. I hope this does not discourage any one from reading them, and I hope you all enjoy your time here.

kisses kisses
love Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment