Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dear You! (?)

Dear Friend,
How are you? I hope you are doing well. I am here in America trying to make the most out of life. America is quite different from Sweden and I've made several changes in my life to account for it. I stopped drinking alcohol and replaced it with coffee. I do still go out with friends and enjoy getting to know new people. Not surprisingly I am outgoing even when I'm sober. Not drinking has led to some amusing and interesting situations (all of which I remember). I'm also taking a break from what I would consider the "romantic" side of my social interactions. Perhaps when I go back to dating I'll try having a steady monogamous relationship again. These days I fill my spare time with learning Russian, baking delicious things when possible, and making jewelry. My future looks uncertain and I'm unsure of when I'll be able to return to Europe, but I hope when I do, we will be able to visit. Miss you heaps.
Puss och kram Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment