Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello China! Beijing

We're starting our adventure in China's Beijing. We'll be arriving by plane from Jeju Island in Korea and meeting up with my dad. Here are some of the things we're thinking we'll hit up the first day in China. Click the links (the words in black) for more information about each place!


The Lama Temple


qianyuanhotelbeijing.com


The Temple of Heaven

 For more information about the UNESCO World Heritage Site: The Temple of Heaven


www.beijingholiday.com 

www.beijing-travels.com



The Summer Palace

For Information about the UNESCO World Heritage Site: The Summer Palace


toptravelguides.blogspot.com

Night Market 

Read about Beijing Night Markets!

meimeichens.blogspot.com


This blog post has been pre-scheduled and will post as I'm traveling. I'll be making live updates along the way as well, but I thought I'd give you something to keep you daydreaming at your desks while I'm enjoying my travels. Check back soon for more updates :-)

2 comments: