Tuesday, January 4, 2011

quack quack quack

I don't want to be rash in my decisions, but bold and decisive is what has gotten me to where I am today. Should I learn a new vehicle for progress or should I retain the old? I like change. Should I change the way I cause change?

Can't I just stay in doors and read? Live a little without the constraints of the outside world, saturate myself with the knowledge sitting around my room in books. Create images with words, and ideas with images. I've been reading books. I'm inspired to be intelligent and make good decisions. Why do I have to wait to make them? I want to start now. I want to change now. I'm tired of my position in life, and I know I have every control over it. The world around me is what I make it and the only person holding me back is me. Once I decide I can do something I just need to figure out how, and its mine. How can I figure it out if I'm never given time to think? Must I take the time? Yes, I must take the time.

If it be not given, thus it must be taken.

Today I feel content as myself, longing only to be in a different place. It amazes me how much in life is a person's perception on what one thing or another means. Most things are concepts that can be so easily bent and molded into whatever shape best fits one's needs that its a wonder at all that people don't do just that.

The books I'm reading just in case you're interested!
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the rich teach their kids about money- that the poor and middle class do not! by Robert T Kiyosaki
Word Origins: An exploration and History of Words and Language by Wilfred Funk, Litt. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment