Saturday, December 19, 2009

15-15

Heeej! So what is up? I know sometimes I seem like I drop off the face of the Earth...
So here's a recap:
things since mid-November.

There was school and work. Work got a bit silly because a bunch of crazy lady drama happens when you get that many crazy ladies in close working capacity, and I was always going tired from studying, and class so that just added to the difficulties I had dealing with them.

Thanksgiving with the fam :)

Then there was thanksgiving which was pretty wonderful. I made a lovely pie. I spent time with family. And I got to hang out with some cool people.


The Lucia procession with the Lucia crown lit! (I'm to the left of her)

The next two weeks were crammed with writing papers and festive parties. Like the Scandinavian Christmas party, and the Campus Girl Scouts end of year party.

(CGS picture coming soon)

In other exciting news today is my half birthday and the return of Hannah to the United States for a couple weeks. So good things good things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment